- The pieces we are repairing are quite old and even though we take great care to handle the piece, accidents do happen. We will not be liable for such damages.
- If we get a piece in which we feel repairing will cause more damage, we reserve the right to not repair the piece and return the
piece to you.
- We will contact you to discuss any issues we might have repairing a piece before we proceed any further.
- We charge $5.00 per piece to assess the item, determine the repairs needed, and communicate our recommendation to you.
- If you decide NOT to proceed with repairs, you will only be assessed the $5.00 per piece fee.
- Because each piece in unique, we cannot provide an estimate without evaluating the piece.
- If you have an unusual piece, stone, or repair needed, please email a picture before sending to ensure repair can be made.
- If you proceed with work the $5.00 fee will be applied to the repair cost of the item.
- This credit is only for the piece being repaired. Example, if you send us 3 pieces and are charged an initial $15 and only get 1 of the 3 pieces repaired; only $5.00 will be applied to the repair cost, not the full $15 fee.
- You will receive an estimated for the total cost of all repairs.
- Once you have approved the work we will proceed.
- All processing is gone through PAYPAL account services.
- You will receive a final invoice via PAYPAL. You can pay with PAYPAL or major credit card.
- Once you have paid for repairs in full, we will ship your item(s) out.
- Payment is expected within 5 days of invoicing.
- If we have not received payment for repaired pieces within 30 days, the piece will become property of The Jewelry Repair Company and all right of possession is forfeited.
- If you ship us a piece and we try to contact you with questions/estimates and do no hear from you within 30 days, the piece(s) will become property of The Jewelry Repair Company.
- You must notify us within 5 days of any problems with your repaired items.
USE OF REPAIRED ITEMS
- We take before and after photos of every piece received.
- We reserve the right to use these photos for our marketing purposes.
- Names/company names will never be identified in conjunction with the piece being shown on our site.
- We do not share any of your information to any third party.
- We do NOT offer stone matching services or provide stone information.
- Stone stock and supplies are for repairs only and not for sale.
- We are not responsible for repair packages in transit.
- Any claim must be done through your delivery service.
- We highly recommend additional insurance when shipping your piece(s).
- If a piece(s) is/are extremely valuable, we recommend adding the signature confirmation service both ways.
DUE TO OUR CHRISTIAN BELIEFS AND VALUES, WE RESPECTFULLY DECLINE TO WORK ON ANY PIECE THAT LOOKS LIKE OR RELATED TO THE DEVIL, NON-CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS SYMBOL, AND ASTROLOGY RELATED ITEMS.
All repair packages MUST be sent with the following in order to be processed:
COMPLETED REPAIR FORM INCLUDING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
Please include a completed form with your repair piece(s)
By sending your repairs in, you ARE agreeing to our terms and conditions.
If we receive an incomplete repair request, additional charges can be applied for us to process your repair request.
Your Vintage Costume Jewelry Repair Specialists
To start the repair process, you need to download or print our Repair Form found at the bottom of this page.
Please follow the instructions
regarding how to fill out and send in complete form.
It is very important that you follow the instruction to ensure the repair process
goes smooth and you do not experience any delays.
Our mailing address can be found on the repair form.
If you have any questions regarding
how to fill out form or want to discuss your repair prior to sending it in, please emails us at email@example.com and
tell us about the piece, what you need repaired and include any pictures if you can.